TOPSYS IT provides stimulating and challenging global opportunities to its employees by creating an environment for the meritorious and talented. We are expanding and exploring new frontiers, identifying innovative strategies and leveraging advanced technologies to help transform client operations. Our clients appreciate our service approach and iterative business deals.
- Ability to design and develop software components.Implement and support the Salesforce application.
- Salesforce experience in Administration, configuration, customization, programming with Visualforce, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and APEX Web services (REST and SOAP).
- Detailed knowledge of SFDC Data model and Architecture.
- Experience writing SOQL and SOSLqueries.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Should have Strong decision-making abilities and communication skills.
- Salesforce developer or admin certification is a plus.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Soap/Restful Webservices, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate
- Should have working experience of Code Repository tools (SVN, GIT) and bug tracking tools (JIRA).
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure solution requirements and quality is honed within the development cycle
- Support existing applications and projects by responding to incident, problems, and service requests
- Experience of working in Agile methodology and TDD methodology
- Ability to Code complex problems and learn new Frameworks quickly.
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects, generic Managerial Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written).